This useful ebook presents a entire assessment of the epidemiology and scientific presentation of acute coronary syndromes (ACS). It additionally courses the reader via threat evaluation, probability stratification, analysis, and remedy of ACS.
Read or Download Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice PDF
Best cardiology books
Completely revised and up to date, the second one version of this pocket-sized guide offers finished, concise, evidence-based details on diagnosing and treating cardiac issues. The Little Black publication of Cardiology is a handy source supplying easy access to important info and makes a superb reference for fixing urgent difficulties at the ward or within the health facility.
The booklet will offer an in depth evidence-based method of key matters within the pathophysiology, analysis, and administration of sufferers with concurrent clinical matters. it is going to supply a medical concentration with useful suggestion at the prevention, prognosis, and remedy of middle disorder supported by means of an expert’s precis, with out duplicating different texts.
Dieses Buch gibt einen hervorragenden Überblick über den Stand der wissenschaftlichen Forschungen auf dem Gebiet der Pharmakologie der Calcium-Antagonisten. Die Pharmakokinetik der verschiedenen Calcium-Antagonisten wird ebenso beschrieben, wie die Anwendung in der Praxis bei den verschiedensten Erkrankungen des Herz-Kreislauf-Systems.
The velocity of healing advances within the therapy of cardiovascular ailments is speedy, and new clinically-relevant info appears to be like with such frequency that it may be tremendous difficult for clinicians to maintain. nonetheless, wisdom and interpretation of significant medical trials is important for the diversity of clinicians who deal with cardiovascular sufferers, specifically considering the fact that very important trial facts frequently has to be applied quickly after it's released.
- Cardiovascular MRI in Practice: A Teaching File Approach
- Introductory Guide to Cardiac Catheterization
- Management of Pericardial Disease
- Essence of Statistics
Extra info for Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice
9. Zimmerman J, Fromm R, Meyer D, et al. Diagnostic marker cooperative study for the diagnosis of myocardial infarction. Circulation 1999; 99:1671–1677. 10. Rajagopal V, Bhatt DL. Acute coronary syndrome statistics: what you don't see can hurt you. Am Heart J 2005; 149:955–956. 11. Aviles RJ, Askari AT, Lindahl B, et al. Troponin T levels in patients with acute coronary syndromes, with or without renal dysfunction. N Engl J Med 2002; 346:2047–2052. 12. Galla JG, Mahaffey KW, Sapp SK, et al. Elevated creatine kinase-MB with normal creatine kinase predicts worse outcomes in patients with acute coronary syndromes: results from 4 large clinical trials.
Grines CL, Bonow RO, Casey DE Jr, et al. Prevention of premature discontinuation of dual antiplatelet therapy in patients with coronary artery stents: a science advisory from the American Heart Association, American College of Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, American College of Surgeons, and American Dental Association, with representation from the American College of Physicians. Circulation 2007; 115:813–818. 18. Bavry AA, Lincoff AM. Is clopidogrel cardiovascular medicine’s double-edged sword?
22. Chew DP, Bhatt DL, Sapp S, et al. Increased mortality with oral platelet glycoprotein IIb/ IIIa antagonists: a meta-analysis of phase III multicenter randomized trials. Circulation 2001; 103:201–206. 23. Quinn MJ, Plow EF, Topol EJ. Platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors: recognition of a twoedged sword? Circulation 2002; 106:379–385. 24. Bhatt DL, Topol EJ. Current role of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors in acute coronary syndromes. JAMA 2000; 284:1549–1558. 25. Boersma E, Harrington RA, Moliterno DJ, et al.
Acute Coronary Syndromes in Clinical Practice