By Pere Santamaria
Read or Download Cytokines and chemokines in autoimmune disease PDF
Best neuroscience books
Stroke is the most typical neurologic disorder and the best reason behind grownup incapacity in Western nations. The preliminary prognosis of stroke is scientific and desires to be performed as speedily as attainable to assure optimum scientific and interventional treatment. The emergency stroke administration relies seriously upon stroke rankings to quantify the wear and tear and to hurry up the analysis procedure.
The decade has witnessed an important raise within the volume of study exploring how noninvasive mind stimulation can't purely modulate but in addition increase cognition and mind services. in spite of the fact that, even supposing Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and especially Transcranial electric Stimulation (tES) have the capability to develop into extra commonly appropriate concepts, as they arrive without any of the hazards linked to deep mind stimulation, the reference literature on those neurotechnologies has been sparse.
This publication offers a transparent and entire advisor to the scientific prescription of lithium that attracts upon evidence-based wisdom of its mechanisms of motion. The e-book is split into components, at the technological know-how of lithium and the perform of lithium treatment. the previous covers points comparable to the homes of the lithium ion, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, effect on neurotransmission, and gene expression modulation.
- Cajal and de Castro’s Neurohistological Methods
- Child Neurology
- Introduction to Neurolinguistics
- Organization of the Spinal Cord
- The Branded Mind: What Neuroscience Really Tells Us about the Puzzle of the Brain and the Brand
- Prostacyclin and Its Receptors
Additional info for Cytokines and chemokines in autoimmune disease
6. Luther SA, Cyster JG. Chemokines as regulators of T cell differentiation. Nat Immunol 2001; 2:102-107. 7. Mosmann TR, Cherwinski H, Bond MW et al. Two types of murine helper T cell clone. I. Definition according to profiles of lymphokine activities and secreted proteins. J Immunol 1986; 136:2348-2357. 8. Ivashkiv LB. Cytokines and STATs: How can signals achieve specificity? Immunity 1995; 3:1-4. 9. Murphy KM, Ouyang W, Farrar JD et al. Signaling and transcription in T helper development. Annu Rev Immunol 2000; 18:451-494.
Nature 1993; 363:361-364. 100. Chesnokova V, Auernhammer CJ, Melmed S. Murine leukemia inhibitory factor gene disruption attenuates the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis stress response. Endocrinology 1998; 139:2209-2216. 101. Zarling JM, Shoyab M, Marquardt H et al. Oncostatin M: A growth regulator produced by differentiated histiocytic lymphoma cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1986; 83:9739-9743. 102. Rose TM, Lagrou MJ, Fransson I et al. The genes for oncostatin M (OSM) and leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) are tightly linked on human chromosome 22.
J Immunol 2001; 166:945-951. 29. He YW, Malek TR. The structure and function of gamma c-dependent cytokines and receptors: regulation of T lymphocyte development and homeostasis. Crit Rev Immunol 1998; 18:503-524. 30. Meissner U, Blum H, Schnare M et al. A soluble form of the murine common gamma chain is present at high concentrations in vivo and suppresses cytokine signaling. Blood 2001; 97:183-191. 31. Cao X, Shores EW, Hu-Li J et al. Defective lymphoid development in mice lacking expression of the common cytokine receptor gamma chain.
Cytokines and chemokines in autoimmune disease by Pere Santamaria